Monday, September 13, 2010

Here We Go!

I promised my family and friends I would start a blog to share what Philip and I have been up to here in Ohio.  Now, two months later... we are up and running!

Our first month here consisted of Philip getting used to grad school work while Baby Martin and I slept on the couch during the first trimester.  However by the end of the month we managed to get up and start getting the house organized.  Here are some pictures of our first home together!  I hope you enjoy!!

 Below: Here we are after moving in looking a little tired

Here is our Living Room

Another view of our Living Room

Here is the dining area :)

Here is another show showing the dining and living area

This is in the dining area as well

Here are a few views of our lovely kitchen


Here is the master bedroom.  We haven't hung anything on the walls yet.  
We are waiting on getting some of our wedding photos.


Here is the Bathroom

And last but not least... here is the guest bedroom!
NOTE: It is now much cleaner and all set up for any guests who want to come visit! 
I will post other updated house pictures later :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOOO excited to come put that guest bedroom to good use. :) Your home is beautiful, welcoming, and ready to make many memories.

    ReplyDelete