Friday, November 19, 2010

Joseph Louis

Just wanted to share with you all a few of the new pics of Baby Joseph from our sonograms.  He is growing so big and LOVES moving around at night while mom and dad are sleeping or trying to ; )  

Here you can see he is sucking his thumb. Those are his
fingers coming sideways from his face.  You can also see his lips
puckered if you look closely.
This is the back of him.  He looks like he is leaning his head against
his hand.  I think he is telling us he is bored.
This is from our most recent ultrasound.  He is getting big :)
You can see one of his eyes. 
I have to stop myself from going into too many children's stores because I always end up buying him something.  Here is one of my most recent purchases.  I couldn't help myself... He is going to look so handsome! 
Joseph's newest outfit

1 comment:

  1. you are too cute Jenn! I am more into the nesting right now, I'm an online shopping machine when it comes to the nursery decor, but am quite content with one little pink nightgown hanging in the closet.

    ReplyDelete