Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bert and Midge

Cuddling on the couch with Bert and Midge
Sweet Puppies


I'm taking a break from posting about our projects around the house to inform whoever is reading that I really miss my dogs :)  Although I do miss my family more, I at least get to talk to them on the phone.  This is not the case with our family dogs and I miss them very much.  The two families I nanny for each have a dog and I have found my self recently petting them whenever I get the chance just to get some love from a puppy.  Bert and Midge are two of the best dogs in the world (although I may be a little biased)!  I can't wait to get some puppy love when I go home for a visit :)
Even though Sam isn't alive anymore I couldn't write 
a blog about our dogs and not include a pic of my 
favorite old friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment