Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

I cannot believe that Joseph is going to be ONE in one month!! 
Oh my goodness where did the time go?
He brings a smile to my face even when I am frustrated :) 
But he keeps me busy busy busy... he is a non-stop baby!
He loves playing with the tupperware and utensils in the kitchen cabinets.. 
He particularly loves the juicer.
He loves cords :(  He knows where they are.. behind the couch etc and pushes things out of his way to get to them... this requires constant attention... keeping me very very busy... 
I am looking forward for this fascination to end ;) 
He is a very determined and smart stinker.  
He loves talking... ma ma ma, da da da, ba ba ba, mmmba, ga ga ga etc.

Being silly with mommy

My attempt at keeping him in the same place for a bit... only lasted about 2 min...haha

He is into everything and loves to pull things out of the cabinets :)

We love to throw the ball to each other

This picture frightens me...
He LOVES climbing over toys onto the ledge and then up to the built-in

He also loves reading books with mom and dad which I LOVE! 
He used to just eat the books... now he actually lets me read them :) 


He is close to walking... still having a hard time staying balanced.  
He can walk across the couch and with a walker (or anything that moves like a kitchen chair or his high chair) but not from one thing to the next... 
I am a little nervous for this walking stage ;)  But so excited!!


Thats about all I have for you now :) 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment