Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby love, my baby love...

Aren't babies just the best!
2012 is going to be filled with newborn babies and we are so excited!!
(no... I am not pregnant... however the baby bug is starting to creep up on me)

Joseph has two cousins due this summer :)  
Philip's sister, Whitney is due with her first baby, William on May 31st :)
My sister, Lauren is due with her third (they find out the sex tuesday) on June 17th :)
We also have some dear friends who are due with twins in July!

Joseph is getting 4 new friends this summer!! What a treat!

Meanwhile, he is becoming more of a little busy boy by the day...


I can't wait to meet all these babies coming this summer! 
Hope your day is filled with baby love :)

Happy Birthday to my sister Lauren!  
Please say a prayer for her and all those who are expecting :)


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! The more babies the merrier! Congrats to your sisters! Lauren with her third, that's so great!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete