Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Growing Boy

                     

About one hour old :)
Today Joseph is 4 months old!!  I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by!  He has had some major milestones in the past few days leading up to his 4 month birthday :)  He just found his toes and rolled over all in the same day! He can now roll all the way over from his back to his stomach and back to his back!  What a big boy! 

To celebrate today here are some pictures from the past four months to see how much he has changed and grown :)
I know I am cute :)
Sweet Dreams
Got my hands up, they're playing my song...
        
All ready for the bay
                
Look at me mom!
Holding that head up :)
Playing in his Jungle Gym
My HAPPY baby


1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 months Joseph! He's grown so much! Hopefully, one day I can meet him!!

    ReplyDelete