Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just another one of Joseph's firsts... (or mine)

Today Joseph woke up a little early from his nap looking like this...

A little serious...
There's that smile
I guess he slept well :)  The only solution to this awesome bedhead... A BATH!!

Joseph LOVES baths as most babies do and was so excited when he heard the water running.  
Time for a bath!! 
He loves to splash and has lots of toys to play with in the tub.  
I normally try to capture a picture but he is always moving too fast and splashing for it to come out.  
But today he sat still for a moment and I got to capture him in the tub...

Sorry for the bad quality... phone pic
What a sweet baby!!

Then I found out why he sat so still for a moment... 

Thats right... uh huh... we had our first poopy in the tub. 

I think I handled it pretty well... I was calm.  It was small.  He already had soap in his hair. I stood him up.  Washed his body down with clean water and took him out of the tub. 

So for now on this first day of thanksgiving break... I am thankful it was only small ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Club Poopy in the Tub! Momentous occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete