Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree :)

  One of my absolute favorite traditions during the year is the Christmas Tree.  In the McAleer family we would always go together to the Christmas Tree lot, pick out a tree together and decorate it together.  My dad would put the lights on the tree and I just LOVED helping anyway I could.  After the lights were on we would as a family decorate the tree, drink hot chocolate, and listen to Christmas music.  

This year Philip and I decided to start a similar tradition and it was so much fun :) Here we are at a Christmas tree farm exploring :)

Here is our wonderful Christmas Tree on top of our car :)

We put the lights on the tree and had a wonderful time decorating it while listening to music.  We decided that Philip is going to put the angel on top each year.  After we drank hot chocolate and enjoyed the beautiful tree.  Here is our tree :)


3 comments: